2.08.2012

my bed is a pool and the walls are on fire

New beginnings. Time for change. 

( via tumblr.com)

I'm sick and tired of reading the same old bullshit and listening to the inanity of supposedly "intelligent and cultured" people around me. 

Maybe this well help. Hopefully this will help.

I don't promise any great revelations, insightful wisdom, or even anything that will interest you. This is more for me than anything. A place to voice my opinions, use hardened sarcasm, be funny, witty, insulting, and, at turns, kind, interesting, and stereotypical. I don't know what this will be, or how this will evolve. I don't claim to have direction; I am running through expanses of mindlessness, grasping at wisps of sound thought and what others think I should think. ...I think.

I am unique, proud, and confident; I am a shy young adult with insecurities. I am everything you are and I am nothing.

I am nothing more than the words on this page.


3 comments:

  1. You're more than words on this page. You're a voice that speaks. And.. also words on this page. And I can't wait to read what you've gotta say!

    This is weird but... Do I know you? I feel like I know you. Is that weird?

    // SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not weird - you do know me. (;
      Thanks for the follow! xo

      Delete
  2. Great first post, good luch with your blog :)
    I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all feedback. Fire away. - xo