Quickie: life is cray. But I've been enjoying the little things...
(1). frozen hot chocolate. (2). sunday shopping.
(3). festive hands. (4). i'd love to have a drink
...but i really moustache.
I've been really into all the stuff I listened to in my younger years. Bowling for Soup
came up on my iPod's shuffle today and I nearly creamed my pants.
How the hell did I forget about them and their awesomeness?!
Which got me thinking...
. P L A Y L I S T .
The Teen Years - Growing up in the '90s/early 2000s
1. Lucky - SR 71
2. 1985 - Bowling for Soup
3. I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
4. Oops! I Did it Again - Britney Spears
5. Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne
6. Bang Bang Boom - The Moffats
7. Girl on TV - LFO
8. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls (a fave song, legit <3)
9. Barbie Girl - Aqua
10. I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
11. Boom Boom Boom - Vengaboys
12. All Star - Smash Mouth
13. You and Me - Lifehouse
14. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
15. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy
What did you listen to as a kid?