2.23.2012

i'm just a kid, and life is a nightmare.





*Update:

1). I'm sick. Boo hoo.
2). I spent way too much money on an Xbox 360 & games last weekend. My GPA is gonna plummet. (Oops.)
3). I hate statistics. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. Someone help meeee.
4). I just ate my body weight in Tim Bits. (If you are unfortunate enough to not know what I'm talking about, I sincerely apologize, because they are the TASTIEST FUCKING THINGS EVER.)
4). theBERRY is so addictive
5). So is  P i n t e r e s t . 









(via pinterest)

Reading Week has been great so far, but it's rapidly coming to an end, and I haven't gotten half the shit done I need to for uni. Woe is me. 

):

Time to annoy my bf with pleas for cuddles & consolation over my wasted break...

- xx


2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is SO addictive.

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope you feel better soons! I've been marveling at some of these on pinterest. Also, bonds is an Australian clothing brand with some kickass ads. I've put a video up that will explain :)

    http://www.brightgreenlaces.com/2012/02/birthday-project.html

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all feedback. Fire away. - xo